- Full payment is required when making a reservation. Must have a valid credit card and expiry date upon booking.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the campground by any person or animal without notice or reason.
- Willful or careless damage to park property, trees etc. will not be tolerated and criminal charges will be laid.
- Our rates are based for one unit per site. Any additional tents on site will be a $30 charge per night.
- Guaranteed check-in is 2pm-9pm. Early check-ins maybe subject to a $25 fee.
- Check-out is 12 noon. A late checkout may be possible and is subject to a $25 fee. Please call the office to arrange.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours before check-in.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days before check-in on
- All cancellations are subject to an administration fee of $20 per site.
- If notice of a late arrival is not provided and the camper does not register by 2:00pm of the day following the scheduled arrival date, the reservation is considered a "no-show" and will be cancelled and you will not be given any refund. The campsite will be released for resale.
- Cancellations with proof of family emergency will be refunded from the next day they are called in.
- No refunds for inclement weather after cancellation deadline date.
- Absolutely no refunds on early check-out.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used for the original transaction.
- Camping conditions are highly variable throughout the season. Refunds are not given for advisories
including weather (rain, wind, snow, temperature), air quality, wild animals, insects/pests
(mosquitoes, wasps, mice, geese, etc.), fire bans, liquor bans, car trouble, getting lost or evictions.