- Full payment is required when making a reservation. Must have a valid credit card and expiry date upon booking.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the campground by any person or animal without notice or reason.
- Willful or careless damage to park property, trees etc. will not be tolerated and criminal charges will be laid.
- Our rates are based for one unit per site. Any additional tents on site will be a $30 charge per night.
- Guaranteed check-in is 2pm-9pm. If you think you might be later than 9pm please call the office to make arrangements. We will not accept check-ins later than 10:30pm. Late check-ins may be subject to a $25 fee.
- Early check-ins maybe subject to a $25 fee.
- Check-out is 12 noon. A late checkout may be possible and is subject to a $25 fee. Please call the office to arrange.
- No sharing of the gate code or bathroom code. Violations will be automatically charged $100 and may result in immediate evection.
- Visitors are more than welcome here, but they must check-in to the office first and park in visitor parking. Any incidents that may happen will be the responsibility of the site they are visiting and if any damages happen it will be charged to that sites credit card.
- Please be advised that a charge will be billed to the credit card holder who booked the site, if a large group of visitors exceeds the designated site occupancy.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours before check-in.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days before check-in on
- All cancellations are subject to an administration fee of $20 per site.
- A Customer is considered a *No Show when not checked in on starting date of reservation during check-in hours (2pm - 9pm). Te campsite will be released for resale.
-Notice of late arrival for after hours check-in must be arranged during office hours (9am - 9pm) phone780.312-2222. A late check in may be subject to a $25 charge. We will not accept check-ins past 10:30pm.
- Cancellations with proof of family emergency ( ie: Death) will be refunded from the next day they are called in.
- No refunds for inclement weather after cancellation deadline date.
- Absolutely no refunds for an early check-out.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used for the original transaction.
- Camping conditions are highly variable throughout the season. Refunds are not given for advisories
including weather (rain, wind, snow, temperature), air quality, wild animals, insects/pests
(mosquitoes, wasps, mice, geese, etc.), fire bans, liquor bans, car trouble, getting lost or evictions.