Westview RV Park has large spacious and level pull-thrus that make us big rig friendly. Clean hot (free) showers in the newly remodelled washrooms that have been AWARDED WINNER OF CINTAS CANADA'S BEST RESTROOM CONTEST 2020. Westview RV Park also has a brand-new playground and zip-line. Additionally on the property is Willow Inn, an intimate 12 room hotel.
Long Weekends and special event weekends are 2 night minimum.
Labour Day Weekend is 3 nights minimum.
Cancelation policy for Long Weekends and special event weekends is - 7 days.
Westview RV Park has full subjective discretionary acceptance based on condition, appearance, etc. of all RV's checking in and staying at the campground.
Absolutely no refunds on early check-out.
Sites are designated by management. If you would like a specific site we will do our
best to accommodate your needs.
Our rates are based on 2 adults and their dependents/site or 4 adults/site. Any extra person per site it is a $5/person/night Charge.
There will be a $30 charge for tents added to a paid site.
Dogs are $2-dog/day, $25-dog/month.
50 AMP Full-Service $49
30 AMP Full-Service $44
30 AMP Power & Water $40
20 AMP Power $36
50 AMP Full-Service $290
30 AMP Full-Service. $260
30 AMP Power & Water $240
50 AMP Full-Service $990
30 AMP Full-Service $880
5 Month Rate
50 AMP Full-Service $4000
30 AMP Full-Service $3500
Plus 5% GST
2021 Season Rates April 1st-October 31
Large fire pit, picnic tables and power
No generators allowed
Minimum 4 Trailers
Maximum 10 Trailers
$36/trailer per night
Low season office hours are: Monday - Saturday 9am-9pm Sunday 1pm-8pm
High season office hours are: Monday - Sunday 9am-9pm
Check-in time is 2pm and check-out is 12pm. Late check-out is available by request
Firewood for sale at $10 a bundle
Free hot showers in the award winning washrooms
Big rig friendly with 90'x50' pull-thrus
Brand-new playground and zip-line
Extended stay rates
Stocked fish pond
Great central Alberta location 1 hour from Edmonton and Red Deer
Willow Inn is located on the property which has 12 rooms and a large common area ( Aspen Room) that
can be rented out and is ideal for family reunions or any function
Upgrading some sites with sewer
Adding a Volleyball court
Adding horseshoe pits
Adding more sites
Westview RV Park Guidelines
No smoking in any of the building
Quiet times are 11pm-8am
Speed limit is 20km/hr
Waste water must discharged into the authorized receptacles and never discharged on the ground
Sewer collars or approved sealed sewer connections are required at all times
Off-road vehicles such as quads or dirt bikes are not permitted but golf carts are welcome
Please no hanging of clotheslines or tarps
Your pets are welcome but..... they must be leashed or contained. Friendly dogs only
Pets owners are required to clean up after their pets and do not leave them unattended
Please no washing of pets in the washroom building
Please use the recycle bins for your recyclables and the big bin for your trash
Be respectful of other campers and keep noise to a minimum
Westview RV Park assumes no responsibility for the personal injury or loss/damage to vehicles or personal property of any kind
Fishing and Pond Rules
- 1 Fish per day/person
- Barbless hooks must be used
- Every person fishing must have a ticket to fish (As we are a private park and purchased the fish)
- Tickets to fish are purchased at the office
- Fish at your own risk
- No fishing after dusk
- No catch and release allowed
- No swimming in the pond
- No pets in the pond or on the floating deck
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Full payment is required when making a reservation. Must have a valid credit card and expiry date upon booking.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the campground by any person or animal without notice or reason.
- Willful or careless damage to park property, trees etc. will not be tolerated and criminal charges will be laid.
- Our rates are based for one unit per site. Any additional tents on site will be a $30 charge per night.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours before check-in.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days before check-in on
long weekends and special event weekends.
- All cancellations are subject to an administration fee of $20 per site.
- If notice of a late arrival is not provided and the camper does not register by 2:00pm of the day following the scheduled arrival date, the reservation is considered a "no-show" and will be cancelled and you will not be given any refund. The campsite
will be released for resale.
- Cancellations with proof of family emergency will be refunded from the next day they are called in.
- No refunds for inclement weather after cancellation deadline date.
- Absolutely no refunds on early check-out.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used for the original transaction.
- Camping conditions are highly variable throughout the season. Refunds are not given for advisories
including weather (rain, wind, snow, temperature), air quality, wild animals, insects/pests
(mosquitoes, wasps, mice, geese, etc.), fire bans, liquor bans, car trouble, getting lost or evictions.